Support the Co-Op when Shopping at Kroger!
Do you shop for groceries at Kroger? If so, your purchases can count toward the money the Co-Op receives each quarter through the Kroger Community Rewards program. Just register your Kroger Plus card, link it to the Co-Op, and then swipe it each time you shop at Kroger. Here are a few more details:
- Find your existing Kroger Plus Card, or obtain one at the customer service desk of any Kroger store.
- Create an online Kroger account HERE. (Skip this step if you already have an online account.)
- Navigate to Kroger’s Account Summary page. (You may have to sign-in first.)
- Scroll down to the “Community Rewards” section and click “Edit.”
- Enter 62748 as the Co-Op’s organization number for this program and click “Search.”
- The Co-Op’s name should appear. Click the circle next to our name and click “Enroll.”
That’s it! Your designation is good for up to a year. After a year, you will have to re-select the Co-Op as the recipient of Kroger Community Rewards dollars linked to your purchases. Thank-you!